What is an Archetype?
An archetype is a universal, mythical pattern of power you are born with. Understanding these patterns of behavior are key to understanding yourself and others better. Go Within Spiritual Coaching explains and educates how to identify the four Survival archetypes:
- The Child
- The Victim
- The Saboteur
- The Prostitute
These archetypes are the intimate companions of your intuition and influence how we respond to challenges and the choices we make as a result. Through self-awareness, we can identify the negative patterns in our lives which leads to a path of personal evolution, and transformation becomes possible.
Benefits of Learning the Survival Archetypes
- You become conscious of your fears and vulnerabilities
- You see how you sabotage your dreams
- You become completely self-reliant
- You preserve your integrity
- You will see options, not excuses
- You stay conscious of your divinity and potential
Debbie from Go Within Spiritual Coaching is in the process of being accredited with Caroline Myss’s [www.myss.com] Educational Institute (CMED) for Archetypal Consulting.