LETTING GO OF 2020
As the year 2020 has closed, it’s a time to reflect upon the impact it had on us and what we will do, if anything, differently in 2021. Here are several of the events that unfolded:
- The Wildfires in California. We saw (and for some, experienced) the pain and suffering of people left homeless by the wildfires in California that burned over 100 million acres of land. But also witnessed the brave men and women who fought them.
- The Coronavirus Pandemic. This is the most significant story of 2020; how it was handled, the number of those infected, hospitalized, or died; the financial loss of business, income, and earnings; its stress on people’s emotional, psychological, and spiritual well-being. But we also saw the heroes; the doctors, nurses, first-responders, and other front-line workers who put their lives on the line to save others.
- The Death of George Floyd. Many Americans painfully watched as a police officer held a knee on George Floyd’s neck for almost nine minutes as he slowly suffocated and died. It was tragic and unconscionable. Yet, we watched as millions took to the streets in protest for Black Lives Matter; the old, young, black, white, t brown, rich, and poor. George Floyd’s death awakened the truth of the injustice in how black men are regarded today.
- The Government’s Response. If the deference and inaction of our government angered you, you are not alone. The sheer lack of responsibility in responding to the Coronavirus pandemic is unforgivable; thousands of lives were lost as a result. But we saw a record number of Americans come out to vote for change, and change is occurring.
We must focus on our thoughts, words, and actions on what is happening that is positive and uplifting in not only our personal world but the world at large. We are living in an era of holism, where we are all one. What I do to you, I do to me, and, what you do to me, you do to yourself. Never forget this.
It was a year of suffering for most people, whether physical, financial, emotional, psychological, or spiritual.
Asking yourself the following questions can help you identify where you are in life, where you want to be, and what needs to be done to get you there.
- How did the Coronavirus pandemic affect you? How did it affect your: finances, your sense of security, your physical well-being, your emotional and psychological well-being, your spirituality?
- Have you adapted to your current situation, establishing the necessary changes for your survival? If not, why not?
- Has the pandemic deepened your sense of fear, distrust, anger, disgust, or any other negative emotion? How are you dealing with them? Are you holding onto them, or have you let them go?
- What do you plan on doing in 2021 that you didn’t in this past year? What specific steps will you take?
- What changes do you need or want to make entering 2021? Do you need more balance in certain areas, such as health, physical, emotional, or spiritual?
- Did you accomplish everything you wanted in 2020? What will you do this year that was different from last year?
- Is your spirituality where you want it to be? Do you want deeper meaning in your life?
If you were anything like millions of other people and me, you are ecstatic that 2020 is finally over.
This year, I have committed that I will do my best to adhere to my daily commitments by joining a group with like-minded goals. When you are held accountable by someone other than yourself, there’s an inner drive that keeps you motived and on course. I have dis-created limiting beliefs that held me back in the past, repurposed many parts of myself that were still in survival mode, and took a journey to embrace my shadow aspects.
2021 is my Breakthrough Year!
Are you in shape for a Breakthrough Year as well? Or do you still have doubts, fears, shortages, and lack in your life?
Believing you can accomplish your goals, have a healthy relationship with yourself and others, you are worthy of success, and you can achieve whatever it is you want are core values. If you haven’t addressed your inner world, you can sputter out after just one or even six months, no matter how driven you are.
Your inner world is your inner-net, and just like the internet, it works by connecting with it, or it crashes. If you feel something is missing, if there are bits and pieces of darkness, or if you feel blocked in any way, I know I can help. Just as I crawled out of a deep, dark abyss, you can too.
Schedule your free 15-minute Assessment with me today, and begin the journey.
Because isn’t NOW the time to start your new life in the new year? Your name is being called!