What is Chakra Balancing?
Chakras are energy centers that start at the top of your head and end at the base of your spine. There are seven chakras in your body, each regulating a system, influencing everything from emotional processing to resisting disease. When they are distorted, you can be negatively impacted. Restoring the power of your chakras is about how you can take back control of your health and wellness, as well as develop your innate capacity.
Each chakra is part of a system that functions as a whole. They are dynamically connected and interact energetically. As a result, one chakra may need balancing, but the other chakras and your entire energy system must be considered.
Chakra balancing is for those individuals who want to increase their knowledge of holistic and energetic healing while balancing areas of their life. If any of the following areas interest you, Chakra work may be for you:
- Meditation, including chakra meditation, self-inquiry
- Exercises focused on the connection of body and mind, including yoga
- Breath work, including pranayama
- The use of chakra healing stones or crystals
- Holistic or alternative medicine *
- Hands on healing or energy healing *
Benefits of Chakra Balancing
- Root chakra: Feeling of being grounded, safe, and secure
- Sacral or pelvic chakra: Feeling pleasurable, accepting, creative, and abundant
- Solar plexus chakra: Feeling confident and in control, self-worth
- Heart chakra: Feeling loved and giving love, inner peace
- Throat chakra: Being able to communicate and express, both inwardly and outwardly
- Third eye chakra: Being able to understand life situations and perceive meaning
- Crown chakra: Feeling beautiful, connected, and purposeful\
* Debbie from Go Within Spiritual Coaching has used most of the modalities listed for three years or more and is in the process of being accredited by Deborah King for her LifeForce Energy Healing (LFEH) Certification. She also has worked with Anodea Judith and uses the processes in Charge and the Energy Body and Creating on Purpose: The Spiritual Technology of Manifesting Through the Chakras, for balancing her clients chakras.